It is a condition of using this site that you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. Starting Together Ltd hold intellectual copyright of this database of wedding information. Information taken from the site, including details of companies listed and editorial content cannot be copied without the expressed permission of Starting Together Ltd, nor can it be used for any commercial purpose. All images on this web site are protected by copyright.
2. Availability. Starting Together Ltd cannot be held responsible for the temporary unavailability of all or parts of the site due to faults or updates. You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; and that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We may make changes in the site at any time.
3. No Warranty. We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to the Site or the Content, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Some of the Content is supplied to us (directly and indirectly) by third parties and accordingly we can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such Content.
4. Liability. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Site or your use of or reliance upon the Content or any information you obtain by means of the Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through the Site are not affected.
5. Links to Third-Party Sites This Site may contain hyperlinks to other web sites. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by us or third parties via the Site and that we will not be in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties.
6. Personal Information Policy. We may use your Personal Information to inform you of new features of the Site.
7. Data Protection This site is governed under the Data Protection Act 1986.
8. General These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Each of the Clauses of these terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
The following are additional conditions for businesses using this site.
A. Entry to our website is restricted to businesses advertising in the magazine version of Starting Together Wedding Guide.
B. Accuracy It is the adertiser’s responsibility to check their listing/link and advise us if any corrections/alterations are required at any time over the duration of their listing/link.
C. Removal We reserve the right to delete a listing at any time for unacceptable content, non-payment, complaints from the public or any reason at our discretion.
D. Links will not be made to any site which contains ‘paid for’ listings of other wedding services.
E. Third Parties. Starting Together Ltd are not a party to or in any way responsible for transactions between you and third parties.